|Reference:||54||Date Posted:||2018-10-17||Job Title:||Global Sales Manager||Industry:||Electrical Equipment Components Machinery / Heavy Equipment Electroni||Type:||Permanent||Experience Level:||3 - 4 Years||Education Level:||Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)||Wage / Salary:||$ - To Be Discussed - P/M (Per Month)||Benefits:||To be discussed||Start Date:||ASAP||Location:||London, United Kingdom||Country:||United Kingdom||Job Description:||Seeking an entrepreneurial spirit to take a well-established product line to next level. Expect to grow through existing customer base but also by expanding into new product lines and applications.|
The Global Sales Manager will manage all global sales and technical sales support of process instrumentation lines including Regional Sales Managers and their teams of Applications/Service teams. Reports to the Vice President and Business Unit Manager.
Will have opportunity to establish and put own signature on organization
• Build sense of ownership and accountability…. better structure to support improvement in sales and service.
• Train and coach leaders in sales and service teams.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals. Create and follow annual strategy for BU Sales department
• Be a key driver in changing the sales team orientation from account maintenance to sales growth.
• Establish a culture that is results focused….as well as focused on customer service.
• Train, coach, and motivate the sales team to effectively win target accounts from competition
• Provide strategic information regarding product, market, technology, and business position to corporate team.
• BS with MBA a plus
• Experience in process instrumentation - specifically Process Instruments used in Oil and Gas, Specialty Chemicals,
Microprocessor, Steel plants, monitoring what is in tanks, pipes, vessels, stacks.
• Experience managing global sales team - managing other direct sales engineers, Sales Managers, and channel
• Proven ability to upgrade talent in a sales and service organization
• Experienced international traveler…expected travel 30 - 40%, more the first year as one learns the team and
|Closing Date for Applications:||2018-10-31||CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE NOW|