Your payroll is supposed to give you
- Statistics: 3 Monthly S A Statistical report
- Monthly reports for PAYE UIF & SDL
- Monthly electronic submission for UIF reports to the Labour Department
- Accurate leave control
- Monthly payroll earnings and deductions reports and cost to Co. reports
- Annual electronic file for SARS for year end recons on IRP5 and ITD3’s
- Annual report for Workmans Compensation
- Monthly Bargaining Council electronic reports for submission to the B/C
- Prevention of fraud, payroll solutions and backup
Prime Personnel has been specializing in Payroll and Accounting sector from 1985. Call us today for all your payroll needs.
Our value added services include
- Complete payroll processing on VIP Payroll software.
- Processing of monthly changes (e.g. new engagements, terminations, advised ad hoc earnings and deductions)
- Ensure compliance with tax legislation and other statutory requirements.
- Providing the company with a remuneration list to be deposited in employee’s bank account.
- Preparing an electronic transfer file for employees’ nett salaries. (Don’t have to do it manually)
- Supplying reports to assist with monthly preparation of the EMP201 return for PAYE, Skills development levy and UIF or alternatively, we will reconcile and submit your SARS and UIF return for you electronically.
- Preparing a schedule to advice THE COMPANY of amounts due for third party payments (e.g. medical aids, retirement funds, garnishee orders, etc.)
- Providing THE COMPANY with various payroll reports as agreed on during the set-up phase.
- Submission of electronic UIF declaration file to UIF Commissioner.
- Supplying customized reports to assist with maintenance and reconciliation of earnings and deductions.
- Leave administration on the system.
- Do a variance review for abnormalities
- Annual preparation and reconciliation of IRP5 and IT3 certificates.
- Supply information to assist client with completion of EMP501 employer reconciliation in SARS e@syFile
- Supplying reports to assist with completion of OID return.
- Print hard copy security-sealed payslips.
- Keeping the software updated and in line with statutory requirements